Wisdom Crux [ISSN-2456-6233] – An online law journal of UrbanusLex group “www.wisdomcrux.lawtimesjournal.in” invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such write ups.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to:
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 4 centimetres should be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders should not be used.
Wisdom Crux operates without any theme; Any topic related to law is acceptable.
Wisdom Crux is an Online Journal “www.wisdomcrux.lawtimesjournal.in”. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in e-copy (pdf) on e-mail ID.
WORD LIMIT (Tentative)
1. Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
2. Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
3. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
4. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The contributors will receive the journal issue in e-copy on e-mail ID & a certificate of publication through Speed-Post.
PUBLICATION CHARGES [AFTER THE PAPER IS ACCEPTED]
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
- Single Author Rs. 2000/-
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors Rs. 3000/-
Call: +91 8006553304; +91 9560394822; 7983626545
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org