The 3rd Annual Rationibus Jure National Moot Court Competition, 2018 will be held on 16th – 18th February, 2018 by SRM School of Law, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
- Participation is strictly restricted to bonafide law students enrolled in the three year or five year LL.B. or B.L. degree course in any institution in India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each provisionally registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of three members, i.e., 2 Speakers and a Researcher
- Provisional Registration of the participating institutions shall be sent by e-mail to
email@example.com on or before 10th January, 2018, 11:59 PM.
- Upon receipt of an e-mail confirming provisional registration from the Organising Committee, participants shall further complete the Registration Formalities by sending the duly filled and signed Soft Copy (scanned copy) of the Registration Form as well as the scanned copy of the Demand Draft for Rs. 3,000/- to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com) on or before 19th January, 2018, 11:59 PM. The forms are available in the brochure given below.
- The Demand Draft shall be drawn in favour of “DEAN, SRM SCHOOL OF LAW”, payable at Chennai.
- The Hard Copy of the Registration Form, Travel Form and the Original DD shall reach the Organising Committee on or before 25th January, 2018.
The address for correspondence is:
Ms. M.Biruntha Karthikeyan,Assistant Professor and Moot Coordinator,
3rd Annual Rationibus Jure Moot Court Competition, 2018
SRM School of Law, SRM Institute of Science and Technology,
Kattankulathur – 603 203
Kancheepuram District,Tamil Nadu
- Provisional Registration: 10th January 2018
2. Soft Copies of the Registration Form: 19th January 2018 with DD (Soft Copy)
3. Hard Copies of the Registration Form: 25th January 2018 with DD (Hard Copy)
4. Last date for seeking clarifications: 3rd February 2018
5. Release of clarifications: 5th February 2018
6. Submission of Memorials: 10th February 2018 (Soft Copy)
7. Submission of Memorials: 16th February 2018 (Hard Copy)
8. Dates of Competition: 16th – 18th February 2018
Ms.M.Biruntha Karthikeyanm, Assistant Professor, 9790707384.
Mr.Kamban Socrates, Assistant Professor, 9443069267
Ms.G.Bhavani, Assistant Professor, 9940617319
Ms.S.Mano, Assistant Professor, 9894791716