DATE and venue
JULY 14 TH – 16 TH 2017 KOCHI, KERALA
The Competition shall be open for students who are pursuing three or five-year LL.B. Degree Course in Universities/Colleges/Law Departments in India
- Provisional Registration: Teams interested in participating in the Competition will have to make an initial Provisional Registration. The same is to be carried out by filling the Google Form provided at (https://goo.gl/forms/FdBl4fLiXWrr2zrN2) by 18 th April, 2017.
- The priority of the teams shall be determined in accordance with the date and time of the response to the Google Form for Provisional Registration.
- The last date for Provisional Registration is 11:59 P.M. on April 18 th, 2017.
- Final Registration: The teams which have been granted provisional registration shall then e-mail a scanned copy of the Final Registration Form along with a scanned copy of a Demand Draft for Rs. 4000/- (Rupees four thousand only) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The National University of Advanced Legal Studies” to NUALS Maritime Law Moot Court”.
- The Hard Copy of the Registration Forms and Demand Draft shall be despatched (preferably by Speed Post) not later than April 30th, 2017 to reach the following address: The Organising Committee 4 th NUALS Maritime Law MCC The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), NUALS Campus, Kalamassery Pin – 683 503, Kerala State, India .
- If a team which has been granted provisional registration fails to e-mail the scanned copy of the Final Registration Form and Demand Draft before 11:59 P.M. on April 21st , 2017, their Provisional Registration shall stand cancelled.
- If a team which has despatched the hard copy of the demand draft fail to turn up for the competition, the registration fee shall not be refunde
- Winners – Cash Prize of Rs. 30,000/-
- Runner-up – Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000/-
- Best Memorial – Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000/-
- Best Speaker of the Competition – Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000/-
- Best Speaker of Finals – Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000/
The Organising Committee 4 th NUALS Maritime Law MCC The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), NUALS Campus, Kalamassery Pin – 683 503, Kerala State, India
For more inquary: