The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is the premier Law University in India. Applications are invited for admission to the following courses under Distance Education Programme for the Academic year 2017-2018.
1.Two-year Master of Business Laws (M.B.L) Programme
- One-year Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
Graduate of any discipline from a recognised University is eligible to apply.
Forapplicationto any of the above, kindly write to the Director, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560 072, along with a Demand Draft of `.1,500/- drawn in favour of NLSIU DED Courses, payable at Bengaluru.
Applications can be downloaded from our website https://ded.nls.ac.in, also can be filled online on
following link https://dednlsiu.edchemy.com/sites/dednlsiu.edchemy.com/register.html
Last date for the issue and receipt of duly filled in application Without Late Fee : 31st August, 2017, With Late Fee of Rs.500 : 14th October, 2017.
Contact Class will be held at Bangalore only. Attendance to the contact class is optional. Contact classes will commence from October, 2017.
Examinations are held at Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and Pune
All payments shall be made only through the Demand Draft drawn in favour of NLSIU DED Courses, payable at Bengaluru.
- Last date for submitting duly filled-in application is 31st August, 2017 (without late fee) and 14th October, 2017 (with late fee of 500/-)
- Incomplete applications are liable to be after the last date of admission.
4. a) Candidate will not be permitted to withdraw from the course after admission. b) The fee paid towards the course will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The title of the course applied should be clearly marked on the envelope and must be addressed to:
Distance Education Department (DED) National Law School of India University,
Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru -560242 (Old Pin -560072)