NALSAR (National Academy of Legal Studies and Research) University of Law established by the Andhra Pradesh Act 34 of 1998 is a body corporate having perpetual succession and a common seal. It is a fully residential university engaged in teaching and promoting research in law and allied disciplines. The University campus is located on sprawling 50-acre site abutting the Shameerpet Lake about 26 kilometers from Hyderabad. NALSAR, University of Law is approved by the Bar Council of India & University Grants Commission.
NALSAR Proximate Education (NALSAR Pro) the distance education wing of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad imparts professional legal education using web technology and e-learning.
NALSAR Pro offers Post Graduate Diploma courses in Patents Law, Cyber Laws, Media Laws and International Humanitarian Law. The course programmes have been approved by Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission.
The Programme has personal Contact classes from frontline experts of academics, industry, legal fraternity and Regulators has already made a mark for its content delivery and pedagogy.
Enrolled candidates can take their exams at Hyderabad and will be backed by updates of course materials through printed material and Web updates.
The Course content and deliveries are as intense as that of regular programmes and prepare the candidates for professional assignments.
These courses can be taken even by working professionals.
NALSAR Proximate Education, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad invites applications for admission to the following courses:-
|S.No.||Name of the Course|
|1||One-Year PG Diploma in Patents Law|
|2||One-Year PG Diploma in Cyber Laws|
|3||One-Year PG Diploma in Media Laws|
|4||One-Year PG Diploma in International Humanitarian Law|
Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree in any discipline from any recognized University;
Candidates appearing for the final year examination of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. However they need to submit their Degree certificate before September 30, 2017 for completion of their admission process.
Interested candidates can ‘Apply Online’ @
The hard copy of theduly filled in form has to be submitted to the university in person/ post/ courier to reach us on or before July 31, 2017, along with other enclosures.
The last date for submission of the Application form with late fee is August 31, 2017.
List of Enclosures:
- Attested Copy of the marks statement of X Standard (SSC), statement of marks and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation) by Gazetted Officer / Notary.
- In case of request for change of name, enclose affidavit along with copy of Gazette Notification. In case of candidates whose name changes after their marriage, they should also submit the marriage certificate along with copy of Gazette Notification.
- Two stamp size and one passport size photographs
- Online payment receipt received by e-mail from PayU Money. The Fee payment should consist of entire Course Fee. The convocation fee has to be paid when called for at the time of convocation.
Application to be submitted to:
The Assistant Registrar,
NALSAR PROXIMATE EDUCATION,
NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Shameerpet, Medchal District,
Hyderabad – 500 101
Ph. No: (040) 23498404 /402
E-mail id: email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
Direct admission for eligible candidates.
1. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission. Any concealment of required information or furnishing wrong information will amount to cancellation of admission at any time.
- All the admissions are provisional and the University reserves the right not to consider the candidature of any candidate for admission and / or to cancel the admission any time on the basis of the Misconduct rules.
- Change of Course is not permitted once the admission formalities are over.
- The University reserves the right to modify / revise the admission procedure, course curriculum, the examination pattern and the fee structure from time to time.