Legal Aid Watch is an initiative driven by students of Legal Services Clinic, National Law School of India University Bangalore with the support of Human Rights Law Network. Legal Aid Watch aims being a catalyst for the generation of data relating to legal aid in India.
Over the course of the year, we hope to carry audit reports and interviews of every stakeholder in the process from Legal Services Authorities, judges, student-run clinics to prisons and police stations.
We shall do this by calling for submissions for Interviews and Audits of specific stakeholders each month.
- All contributions submitted to Legal Aid Watch should be original and not published elsewhere.
- For Interviews and Audits, the questions given in the attached templates must be answered to the greatest extent possible. Any additional information shall be appreciated.
- There is no word limit provided point number 2 is satisfied.
- Contributions should be emailed to email@example.com.
- All submissions are to be made via email as .doc or .docx files.
- Biographical information of the author should be provided in a separate document to be attached in the same email.
- The last date for submissions on the current issues is May 1, 2017.
- Though there is no mandated system of citation, all references must be made in a uniform manner.
- All submissions that meet the editorial standards shall be published on https://legalaidwatch.org, regardless of whether it is the recipient of an award.
- For any clarifications, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audits: The best Audit each month shall be awarded Rs. 7,500/-.
- The authors of the three best Audits shall also be given the opportunity to intern with Human Rights Law Network.
- All contributors shall receive Certificates of Acknowledgment from Human Rights Law Network.
- Interviews: The best Interview each month shall be awarded Rs. 1,500/-.
- The authors of the three best Interviews shall also be given the opportunity to intern with Human Rights Law Network.
- Research papers: The authors of select research papers shall be given the opportunity to intern with Human Rights Law Network. Every research paper that meets the editorial standards shall be published on the alll contributors shall receive Certificates of Acknowledgment from Human Rights Law Network.
Submit by June 30, 2017
For any other query, please direct yourself to: https://legalaidwatch.org/