Indian Law Conclave is a 3 day National law Conference organised by Adhrit Foundation and International Institutional Organisation at Karnatak University’s Sir Siddappa Kambli Law College, Dharwad (Formerly University College of Law).
Our endeavour is to provide a platform to Young law professionals all over the world and law students to discuss various legal issues of India and come out with holistic solutions to the platform.
February 9th to February 11th, 2018.
“Changing Landscapes of legal System in India”.
The detailed list of themes is given here.
- Legal leadership Workshop
- Keynote Presentation
- Paper Presentation
- Group Discussion
- Other informal events
- The Submission is open to all students, research scholars, teachers and professionals around the world.
- Age: 18 years to 20 years as on January 1, 2018.
Register online at this link.
- Student (non-residential): 3000 INR
- Student (residential): 5000 INR
- Professional(non-residential): 4000 INR
- Professional( residential): 6000 INR
Note: For residential delegates, accommodation will be provided for 3 days and the organiser will not be responsible for accommodation of non-residential delegate.
Mr Ashutosh Kashyap(convenor): +91-7044237040
Mr Shubhendu Akalwadi(Co-convenor): +91-919035343258