The Journal For Disability Studies And Policy Review (JDSPR) is peer reviewed Journal published bi-annually by Centre for Disability Studies and Health Laws, National Law University Assam, Guwahati.
This is one of the flagship journals of National Law University, Assam. It has been established with the objective of becoming a formidable instrument in taking the standard of legal research in country up by several notches. It is a bi-annual faculty & students-edited journal focusing on inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary approaches towards legal writing. The Journal aims to publish articles, case comments, book reviews on all aspects of disability studies and related issues. Here the special emphasis is placed on contemporary challenges and policies of disability jurisprudence.
- Researchers Academicians and professionals (inter-disciplinary with law and social sciences);
- Judges and Advocates;
- Research Scholars;
- Research Articles: (5000 and 7000 words)
- Notes / Comments: (2000 and 3500 words)
- Case / Report Comments: (maximum 2500 words)
- Book Review: (1000- 1500 words)
- Submissions must contain an Abstract (250-300 words) that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper followed with five Keywords.
- Submissions must be emailed at email@example.com (only in .docx format). The cover letter should include the author’s profile.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only be one.
- Mode of citation will be OSCOLA (Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities), latest edition.
- All submissions will go through an initial round of scrutiny and shortlisted contributors will be informed by August 16th 2017.
- Visit the following site for further details-
31st July 2017
For further queries, please e-mail at