Legal Messenger invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 1, Issue 4. Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest
30 june ,2017
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters should be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders should not be used.
The format of Legal Messenger is ‘Online, e – journal’. Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in e-copy (pdf), on e-mail ID.
TENTATIVE WORD LIMIT
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Legal Mirror operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
PUBLICATION CHARGES (Can also be paid online)
Discount of INR: 500 per article, will be provided to our Pre – Existing Contributors who have previously contributed their articles in any of our journals.(legal Mirror / Legal Messenger)
- Single authored paper- INR 1500
- Co-authored paper- INR 2000.
The contributors will receive the journal issue in e-copy on e-mail ID & a certificate of publication through Speed-Post.
Hard-Copies (Books) will only be provided to those, who make additional payments of INR 500 per copy.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal
Call: +91 8237 285 026.
Website – www.lmjournals.com