VOL. 3, No. I, 2017 – ISSN: 2455-8672NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, ASSAM (GUWAHATI)
The NLUA LAW & POLICY REVIEW (NLUALPR), is a faculty edited referred Journal and included by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in its approved list of Journals (sr. no.37023 ) published bi-annually by the National Law University Assam, Guwahati. Its primary objective is to serve an important academic forum for legal scholarship and knowledge dissemination.
The review will publish scholarly articles, comments on recent decisions by courts, short notes, legislative analysis and solicit reviews of latest books from renowned connoisseurs of law.
All submissions will undergo a rigorous editorial process devised to hone and strengthen tone and substance.
NLUA Assam welcomes contribution for the third Volume of the NLUA Law & Policy Review 2017 from academicians, judges, jurists, practitioners, students, activists, scholars and prominent thinkers across India and the globe.
Guidelines for Submissions:
Submissions should be in Times New Roman, font size- 12 with 1.5 line spacing,
justified text and 1 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet. (with page number)
Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size- 10 with 1.0 line spacing. Endnotes
are not allowed.
Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and
included in the body of the work. Submission must be compatible with Microsoft Word.
Headings should follow the following standard:
- LEVEL 1 HEADING: All Capitals & Bold;
- LEVEL 2 SUB-HEADING First Letter CAPITAL & BOLD;
- Level 3 Sub-Sub-Heading: First Letter CAPITAL & BOLD & ITALIC;
- Level 4 Sub-Sub-Sub-Heading: Normal
Submissions must be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in docx format)
along with a covering letter addressed to Dr.Topi Basar (Editor, NLUA Law & Policy
Review Publication Committee).
- The covering letter should include the author’scontact information and a short abstract (250-300 words) that outlines the mainquestions or themes addressed in the paper.
- Authors shall be required to submit an author profile, post submission of 200 wordsbefore their contribution can be considered for publication.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only be one.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- Footnotes must conform to the Standard Indian Legal Citation Manual (SILC), Rules of legal citation (Latest edition attached).
- Copyright of all entries shall exclusively vest with NLU ASSAM. The submission would imply that the author has assigned such rights to NLU ASSAM.
All submissions will go through an initial round of scrutiny and shortlisted contributors will be informed by July 20th 2017.Kindly note that shortlisted doesn’t mean final selection. Please note that we will make the final selection of contributions on the basis of comments received from external/Internal reviewers. We will expect the selected contributors to incorporate this feedback. We aim to publish this issue latest by September 2017. A hard copy of this issue as well as a letter of acknowledgement will be sent to each contributor.
June 30’ 2017
For more inqury :http://www.nluassam.ac.in/