(The Road ahead in Data Protection: National and International Perspectives)
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003 through the UPES Act, 2003, of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. UPES has always moved ahead with an ambitious vision of nurturing graduates and postgraduates who have holistic understanding of the subjects as well as who are industry ready. Through such educational ethics, UPES endeavors to be the “Nation Builders University” by forging professionals who can contribute in the progress of the nation. UPES has grown phenomenally since its inception. We believe that this has been made possible because it assiduously incorporates new and contemporary domain specific programs at regular intervals. By doing so, it has become a steady choice of students and corporates in energy as well as several other sectors.
Abstract Full Paper Presentation
- Paper presentation˖
- Attendees – INR 500˺
- All abstracts must be submitted by filling up the registration form available at https://goo.gl/t3SsPI
- The abstracts will be reviewed by our committee and only the selected participants will be allowed to submit the full paper.
- The abstract shall not be more than 300 words.
- Include up to 6 keywords or phrases.
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed.
- The mode of submitting the final paper will be informed to the selected participants via e-mail.
- The full paper shall be in English only.
- The preferred length of the paper is 4000 words (including footnotes) with maximum going up to 6000 words.
- Page size should be A4, in a single column format with 2.5 cm margin on both sides and single line spacing.
- Pages should be numbered on the top right hand side. Do not mention page numbers in your text as these may change.
- Figures and tables should be placed as close to their reference point in the text as possible. All figures and tables must be numbered, have titles and must be referenced from within the text.
- Follow a uniform style of citation throughout the paper.
- Participants are required to submit the full paper in the MS Word format and no other.
- Selected papers would be published in “UPES Journal of Law and Technology”.
- All the abstracts that have been selected shall be eligible for presentation at the conference.
- Web presentations are also allowed.
DETAILS FOR DEPOSITING FEE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
IMPORTANT DATES ORGANIZING TEAM
CONTACT US AT Beneficiary Name:
Centre for Management Development Purpose:
International Conference A/c No.: 911020061194835
IFSC Code : UTIB0000552
Bank : Axis Bank, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Swift :AXISINBB552 AD CODE – 6360563-2900009
Last Date for Abstract Submission: 1st July, 2017
Confirmation of Abstract: 15th July 2017
Registration Open: 16th July to 15th August 2017
Date for paper submission: 20th July to 20th August 2017
Date of Conference: 1st and 2nd September 2017
Ms. Akanksha Singh (Faculty) (9720420161)
Mr. Shubham Srivastava (Faculty) (9450818495)
Student Coordinator Ms. Rachiyta Jain (9457138949)
Mr. Nitish Chandan (8394029559)
College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Knowledge Acres, P.O. Kandoli, via Prem Nagar, Dehradun – 248007, Uttarakhand
For more inquary :