We have not inherited the earth from our forefathers but borrowed it for our children. To preserve environment is a fundamental duty of every Indian citizen, and in the spirit of the environment day we at educentric, present to you the case commentary competition, which is based on environmental law, to bring into focus of law students the efforts judiciary has taken to preserve the environment and inculcate a sense of responsibility towards protecting the planet. Students are re quired to select any one case given in out brochure and prepare a case commentary for the same.
- Cash prize Rs.3000
- Publication of commentary
- Certificate for participation for every participant
- The competition is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in any law course in a recognized University/College/Institute in India.
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors only( 1 Author and 1 Co-author).
- The commentary must be submitted in English only.
- The commentary should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification (Plagiarism more than 25% is not permissible)
- The commentary published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the commentary.
- The word limits for case commentary should be more than 1500 and not more than 2500 words, excluding footnotes.
- The commentary should be typed in: Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5.
- The footnotes must be typed in: Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
- The margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
Fees of Rs.50 per author is applicable (single auhor Rs.50/- and coauthored paper Rs.100/-),
Note- kindly take a screenshot of payment.
- Participat need to make the payment first and note down the unique transaction ID (modes of payment is mention in later point
- After payment is made, participants require to fill up a registration form available on following link. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSex_Lq4Zi3a0aYsmY3e4Lbog3cZEhzVC6v d7jd1LDXCm4IgjA/viewform
- After filling the form, kindly mail the screenshot of payment along with your name and registered mobile no.
- A uniquie code shall be allotted to participants which shall be used in all the future communications.
- Payment can be made via
PAYTM – 9720669355
ONLINE PAYMENT ON OUR WEBSITE
- LAST DATE OF REGISTRTION- 30 JUNE 2017
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION- 11:59 PM, 31 JULY 2017
- DECLARATION OF RESULTS- 25 AUGUST 2017 LIST OF CASES