RGNUL Exagium is an online International Essay Writing Competition for Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Research Scholars from diverse disciplines. With an objective to enhance the reading, writing and analytical skills of the students, RGNUL Exagium attempts to engage the Undergraduates and Postgraduates in the reading of Classics.
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, India invites essay entries to RGNUL Exagium. The participants shall write an analytical essay on the selected classic(mentioned in brochure).
The essay must focus on the thematic concerns of the writer:
- Essay must be original, logical and coherent. Essay should not be summaries.
- Essay should discuss the major issues/themes of the text.
- The analysis of the text must be supported with proper evidence and personal response. Two texts can also be selected for the essay.
The event is open to the students of pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate in any of the college/university across the globe. Co- Authorship upto two is allowed.
Only in English language, Font of Times New Roman of 12 size and 1.5 line spacing.
Word limit be 2000-2500 words
Registration and Submission
Soft Copy submission of Essay, Registration Form, Institutional ID and Demand Draft on or before March 2 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hard Copy submission of Essay, Registration Form, Institutional ID and Demand Draft on or before March 2 through registered post only.
National Participants Mode of Payment (Offline): Rs. 1000 per entry and Rs. 1500 (In case of co- authors): Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, RGNUL, Punjab, payable at Patiala.
No registration fee for RGNUL student and foreign entry.
- Prize Cheques and Certificates of Merit shall be awarded to 3 best essays.
- Certificates of Participation shall be given to all Authors.
- 1st Prize: 7000 INR
- 2nd Prize: 5000 INR
- 3rd Prize: 3000 INR
- Result shall be displayed on the university website rgnul.ac.inon last week of April, 2018
- The University shall publish the essays recommended by the Experts in a Book with an ISBN number.
- Authors shall receive a copy of the Book.
- Certificates of Participation shall be given to all the authors.
0175-2391200, 09878200051, 8289011910