The Foundation of International Taxation (FIT) has announced an essay competition for all Indian Nationals below the age of 35 years regardless of class, sex, background or occupation. The Essay would be judged by experts on International Taxation, whose decision shall be final.
Last Date: October 31, 2017
FIT ESSAY COMPETITION 2017 – ELIGIBILITY
- This competition is open to all Indian nationals below the age of 35 years.
- Previous winners are not eligible to apply.
Note: FIT will have the final authority to relax any of the criteria in the larger interests of the profession and research.
FIT ESSAY COMPETITION 2017 – IMPORTANT DETAILS
- EligibilityAll Indian nationals below the age of 35 years.
- Purpose/AwardsFree entry to International Taxation Conference to be held in Mumbai in December
- Important DatesOnline Deadline: Oct 31, 2017
- Contact Details 622, Maker Chambers V, 6th Floor, 221 Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021 Tel: 91-22-2202 4259/61 Fax: 91-22-2202 4260 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Scholarship in your Mobile InboxSend below message to 92200 92200
BUDDY GET FEC1
- We have Scholarships for every Student
Increase your chances of getting a scholarship through our Scholarship Engine and Premium Application support.
HOW TO APPLY
There is no application process. Candidate has to send his/her essay through email at email@example.com
The length of essay should not exceed 10,000 words including footnotes and appendices.
Terms and Conditions:
- An essay should be original and not published elsewhere.
- It should be theme based.
- An essay should be backed by relevant data, facts, circulars, treaty provisions and judicial rulings.
- FIT will have the freedom to publish selected essays in any manner and also put it on the FIT website.
- No other reward except the complimentary participation in the FIT’s annual conference in December 2017 will be given.
- Selection of an essay by FIT will not mean that FIT either endorses or subscribes to views expressed by the author.
- FIT would not be responsible for any breach of copyright or confidentiality by the author of the essay.
- Winners of the competition will not be entitled to represent FIT in any manner except mention this award in the individual resume.
- FIT will have the final authority to relax any of the criteria in the larger interests of the profession and research.
- The decision of the judges on the selection of the essays would be final.
Essay on any topic of International taxation, in maximum 10,000 words, if selected, will be rewarded with free entry to International Taxation Conference to be held in Mumbai on 7th, 8th and 9th December 2017. Five such authors of selected essays would be honoured at the Conference as ‘FIT Fellows’ with a certificate.