Protecting the environment is a collective responsibility and the need of the hour is to come-up with innovative ideas that can help us tackle real-world problems related to environment.
Do you have what it takes to come-up with a cost efficient, effective and sustainable solution to solve the problems at hand? If yes, then get ready to kick-start those grey cells, we present to you Make it Green, a case study competition aimed at solving critical environmental issues.
The valuation competition will have two rounds as mentioned below:
Round-1: Pre Eximius
Participants are required to make a one-pager documents giving possible solution(s) to the problem. Refer to Submission Details tab for more information on formats, content and deadline.
Please send all the entries to email@example.com.
This is an elimination round and 5 teams will be shortlisted by ENS. The shortlisted teams will be invited to IIMB for the second round.
Round-2: At IIMB Campus
The shortlisted teams would be required to prepare detailed presentation summarizing their analysis, detailing solution(s) and outlining the planned implementation approach before final round at IIMB campus. Refer to Submission Details tab for more information on formats, content and deadline.
The shortlisted teams will be required to present the above in front of distinguished panel of judges. This will be followed by Q&A.
- This competition is open to students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree and to startups who are in the initial stages.
- Each team can have maximum 3 participants. Also, a member can be part of only one team.
- Multiple teams from the same college are allowed
- All the participants must belong to the same institute
- A team cannot submit more than one entry
- Release of the case: 6th July, 2017
- Round 1 deadline – Last date for submission of B-Plan: 15th July, 2017 (11:59 PM)
- Results of Round 1 to be released: 23rd July, 2017
- Submission of detailed presentation for Round 2: 2nd August, 2017 (11:59 PM)
- Final Round at IIM Bangalore Campus: 6th August, 2017