CPR is delighted to announce the II edition of its International Mediation Competition, which will take place for 2 days on April 17 & 18, 2018, in São Paulo, Brazil and will be hosted by CIESP/FIESP. The Award Ceremony will take place at the law firm of L.O. Baptista Advogados in São Paulo. The second edition of the competition will be open to teams selected from around the world.
April 17 – 18, 2018
São Paulo, Brazil
- Teams are invited to pre-register as soon as possible and no later than December 8, 2017. See instructions below to pre-register.
- The selected teams will be announced by December 15, 2017
- The problem will be released in January 2018
- The moot mediation will be conducted pursuant to the CPR International Mediation Procedure. (
- The language of the competition is English
- One team per university
- Law students, as well as business students and students from other fields, are welcome to participate
- Competitors will act as mediators, counsel and clients
- Each team must have at least three members (one of them must be a law student to act as counsel)
- Each Competing Team may have a maximum of one Coach
- Registration is free but participants must cover their costs
View the full rules of the competition here.
Pre-registration is now open. To pre-register, complete the pre-registration form here.
At this stage, all we require is the name of the coach and very basic information. If your team is selected, we will contact you with additional information to formally register for the competition within the next few weeks.
See the problem of the 2017 CPR International Mediation Competition here. See the 2017 CPR International Moot Mediation Conference Program here.
If you have any questions, email Chris Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org. For sponsorship opportunities, email Olivier André at email@example.com.
Amanda Federico Lopes Fernandes
Juliana de Valdenebro Garrido
Olivier P. André