Law College Dehradun is going to organize the National Moot Court Competition.
Date: 6th – 8th October, 2017
- Students pursuing the three or the five year LL.B. course in the academic year 2017-2018 from any law School / College / University in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Students pursuing their LL.M. may also participate if they are not enrolled as advocates with the Bar Council of India
- Law Schools / Colleges / Universities are entitled to nominate only one team.
- Teams shall comprise of a maximum of 3 (two designated as oralists and one as researcher) and a minimum of 2 (both designated as oralists) members. No additional person is allowed to accompany the team.
- The registration fee per team is INR 3500. Teams must make the payment of the aforesaid amount only upon selection of their memorials after the Memorial Elimination round in a mode prescribed by the administrators.
- Teams may register themselves online provisionally at http://lcdmcs.com/reg and must then finally register by filling out the Final Registration form through the same link, latest by 7th August, 2017 (23:59 hrs. IST).
|Release of Moot Proposition:||22nd May, 2017|
|Deadline for registration and clarifications:||7th August, 2017|
|Deadline for submission of soft copy of Memorials on email@example.com:||4th September, 2017|
|Result of Memorial Elimination Round:||11th September, 2017|
|Deadline for payment of fee and travel & accommodation form (same link):||18th September, 2017|
|Deadline for submission of hard copies of memorials (4 each, 8 total):||6th October, 2017|
- (Dr.) Poonam Rawat
Chairperson, Faculty Advisory Board,
Moot Court Society & H.O.D. (Law)
- Karam Pratap Singh
President, Moot court Society
- Law College Dehradun
Faculty of Uttaranchal University,
C/o Moot Court Society,
Arcadia Grant, Chandanwari, Premnagar,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248007