ABOUT THIS COURSE
Acquire an advanced understanding of banking and finance laws and the legal and regulatory framework governing the industry. This course will move beyond the regulation of the banking industry and look at areas such as regulation of foreign funds, debt recovery, and quasi-banking institutions such as NBFCs.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- About foreign exchange regulations and how they affect lending transactions
- Understand the various options available to banks to recover debts and the relevant provisions of the SARFESI Act
- Understand the role of dispute resolution in debt recovery and learn about non-banking financial companies
- Draft loan documentation and loan agreements along with understanding stamp duty implications
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- A basic understanding of contract law, company law and an introduction to banking and finance laws would be necessary for any learner seeking to take this course
- This course would be generally recommended for senior law students and young legal professionals
- Other than that, a standard Internet/data connection along with a computer/laptop/smartphone/tablet is enough to get you started!
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
In addition to unit-wise practice exercises, this course offers a Course Completion Test (CCT). To qualify for the CCT, a learner has to complete more than 60% of the course. The CCT is conducted online to provide maximum flexibility to the learner. Based on the results of the CCT, a learner will be given a certificate, which is recognized by the legal industry.
Each myLaw Course is designed and created by our in house faculty team in consultation with industry experts, including experienced litigators and corporate lawyers, and accomplished legal academics. myLaw continues to work closely with such experts to ensure that this Course imparts the practical skills and legal knowledge required for this area of law.
PRICE: RS. 3,800/-