The competition is an initiative of Sadvidya to increase awareness about the various issues which the marginalized sections of the society face. To let the young minds of this country contemplate over the issues and suggest a solution to bring a change in the society.
- Open for all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition.
- No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
- Multiple entries for individual authors are not allowed.
The Essay of should be 3000 – 4000 words excluding footnotes.
Following Formatting Guidelines should be followed:
- Font Type and size: Times New Roman, 12
- Size for footnotes: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.5
Uniform Method of Citation should be followed throughout the essay
Essay should be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th July, 2017 by 11:59 pm.
The subject of the mail should be “Title of the essay Name of the Participant(s)”.
Essay should contain a cover page with the following details-
(a) Name of the Participant(s).
(b) Name of the University/Institution/College.
(c) Title of the Essay
(d) Contact Number.
(e) E-mail Id.
1st Prize – INR 2500 + Certificate
- 2nd Prize – INR 1500 + Certificate
- 3rd Prize – INR 750 + Certificate
A registration fee of Rs.100 is to be paid for every submission made.Participants are requested to pay the registration fees only after the confirmation mail sent by the SADVIDYA Team.
If any participant pays without the confirmation mail, SADVIDYA or any member associated with it will bear no liability against the participant.
- Fees can be deposited directly into bank account by various means or cash payment to our campus Representatives.
- Account Details: Account No. 47010100001624 IFSC code: BARB0DUDGAO
- PAYTM – Make payment via transfer @9437705584 and mail us the screenshot
5th July 2017
For further queries, please direct yourself to:
Priyam Jain (Convenor) +91 9437705584
Kirtika (Co – Convenor) +91 9458957134
Email Id: email@example.com