27-29 July 2017
Hotel Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai
The Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA), the premier arbitral institution of our country, in collaboration with FICCI, is organizing a 3-day Symposium on “Building the Future of Domestic & International Arbitration in India”.
The Symposium will focus on the following:
- 2015 amendments to the Arbitration Act and important cases in the past years.
- Arbitration of dispute in Oil and Energy Sector.
- Experience sharing by General Counsels in International Arbitration involving Indian Companies.
- Dispute resolution in Construction Industry.
- Investment Treaty Arbitration.
The Symposium will likely to be inaugurated by the Chief Justice of Bombay High Court.
- Darius Khambatta – Senior Counsel, Bombay High Court.
- Ketan Parikh – Senior Counsel, Bombay High Court
- Tejas Karia – Partner & National Practice (Head) Arbitration, Sardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Rishab Gupta – Counsel, Sardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Alexandros Panayida – Partner, Clifford Chance
- Alexis Martinex – Partner, Squire Pattons Boggs, London
- T. Baskaran – Chairman, Chartered Institute of Arbitration, Malaysia
- Sheila Ahuja – Counsel, Allen & Overy LLP, Hong Kong
- Wesley Pang – Associate, Shearman & Sterling
- Sachin Trikha – Senior Associate, Clifford Chance
- Ajit Patwardhan – Contract Management Expert, World Bank
- Rattan Singh – Chairman, India, Society of Construction Law, UK
The Symposium is designed, especially for in-house lawyers of both private Companies and PSUs, Central and State Government Officers, Senior Officers from the private sector and the members of legal fraternity.