Thousands of students actively take part in MUNs, debating either at training sessions at clubs or at international conferences that are organised all over the world. The motivation for participation in MUNs is simple, yet very convincing:
- improve your negotiation and public speaking skills
- become a better team-worker and leader
- get an insight into an UN diplomat’s work
- make practical use of your political knowledge
- meet and stay in touch with students from all around the world.
Experience diplomacy at one of the most authentic United Nations simulation conferences with students from all over the world.
1st – 2nd July 2017, Lucknow
- United Nations Security Council – Operation Desert Storm
- Indian Parliament – Violation of Human Rights during the Emergency of 1975’
- United Nations Development Group (UNDG) – Formulation of Agenda 2050
- United Nations International Drug Control Programme – Measures to establish effective drug control in Latin America with special reference to Colombia
- UP Chief Minister Cabinet – 365 days working plan
- Amnesty International – Agenda Classified
REGISTER YOURSELF @